Tuesday, June 29, 2010

July Already?

It is seriously upsetting that there is only one day of June left. I'm not sure why, but this month flew by. T-ball is almost over, already! Cam's last game is this week.
And I know July will go quickly, too. Next week I'll be in Shelbyville, Tenn., for the Great Celebration Mule and Donkey Show. The next week is our town's fair and Cole and I are road-tripping to Chicago and St. Louis. Then, the last weekend in July, there is a Showdeo in Locust Grove, Okla., which we will be attending.
Our town had their fireworks display this past weekend. It was nice, but things need to slllooowww dddooowwwnnn. Guess there's not much I can do about it, though. When I get back from Shelbyville, we will be starting the September issue of Mules and More... Ugh.
--Cori

No comments:

Post a Comment