Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Back to Reality...

I had a great time in Ralston, Wyo. So much fun! We took about 5,000 photos, so I think we will be able to cover the event pretty thoroughly. Congrat's to TJ Clark for winning the all-around saddle and Mark Schrimpf for high-selling mule saddle!
We left out at 3:19 a.m. on Monday morning, and I pulled into my driveway after picking up Camri and Coco at about 2 a.m. this morning. Needless to say, when my alarm went off at 6:15, I hit the snooze a few times. But we made it to school on time.
We received several articles from subscribers while I was gone. It is always nice when we can include a variety of things in the magazine. I think this is one of the reasons why our format works so well.
Unfortunately, it just hit me that I have to get my little fat mule ready AND have another magazine finished in TWO WEEKS! Ugh...I guess it's back to reality for me. I guess we better get Camri and Ellie Mae ready to show, too, since they will be going along.
There were so many mule events this past weekend. I hope everyone got to attend at least one of them. From what I hear, the Ohio mule show went well. I haven't yet heard how the other went. But if you attended, let us know!
--Cori

No comments:

Post a Comment