Friday, June 18, 2010

Jake Clark Days

After two very queasy plane rides, I made it to Ralston, Wyo., to Jake Clark Days. Yesterday we spent all day team sorting. In the draw round, I think I would have been fifth with the partner I drew, but they only paid 4 holes. In the open round, I finished second with my dad and third with Jiggs. I rode Stumpy, one of the two mules that my dad brought to sell in the sale. Not to bad, since I had never rode Stumpy before!

We ate at Cassie's in Cody yesterday night. Jiggs and his girlfriend Barb were nice enough to let me wash my ridiculously tangled hair at their motel this morning. I seriously can not even run my fingers through it....it's so tangled. The wind was crazy yesterday.

Today is the trail course and ranch classes. It would be a lot more enjoyable if the wind lays off a little bit!

--Cori

No comments:

Post a Comment