And now i know just where i stand.
Seasons always shift too late.
Spent too much time now on paths sideways."
The following survey is of much more value than one of interest, though it truly is of interest to see how various ones value their horses/mules/donkeys. Please answer each question.
1. If you were asked to place a daily monetary value on your personal, non-professional use enjoyment that you derive from your h/m/d's, what dollar figure would you provide? Be realistic, be honest, and give the question due consideration before you answer it.
Daily value: $ _____________
2. Check all that apply:
Is your enjoyment based on
handling your animals? _______
observing them? _______
riding them? _______
training them? _______
working them? _______
owning them for the enjoyment of
your children? _______
your grandchildren? _______
other people? _______
your self? _______
3. How long have you owned/enjoyed your animal(s)?
less than one year? _______ one to five years? _______
five to ten years? _______ ten or more years? _______
4. Do you ever consider your h/m/d's as your children? Yes_______ No _______
5. If they were taken away from you by death from an accident, could your h/m/d's ever be replaced by another one of like kind? Yes _______ No _______
6. Do you have any comments you would like to make? __________________________
Please provide your name, address, phone number. Why? This survey may help you in the future should you lose one of your animals. It will also help me because I lost two of mine.
Phone: __________________________ Signature: ______________________________________
Please make a copy of this for your records, and mail the original to:
Gregory Kuehmichel, The Mule Man
P.O. Box 761
Mineral Wells, TX 76068-0761
Your response is greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, google search my name (M. Jean Gregg) on the Internet, and then call me at 318-461-2074 (Temporary) 940-452-8167 (Permanent).
Thank you very much!