Saturday, March 26, 2011

Snowed in...and shopping

http://www.gypsyville.com/store/store.asp?nProductId=25211
My stylist (Trina at Salon Bella) told me about Gyspy Junk, this online company with cute cowgirl-y stuff. The shirt above is from their store, and I love it. I would take one of each item from the actually...so much cute stuff. They have this cute pink retro pay phone that would look perfect in my house.
I also found some adorable stuff on Etsy. Last week, I found an awesome convertible dress and the perfect gift for my boyfriend's best friend's new baby.
I have been looking for a something to go in my living room. I found this sign today, and I think it would work perfect: http://www.etsy.com/listing/67445457/cowgirl-up-wall-decor
So...if anyone is in the mood to purchase me a gift, I would take either of these :)
I've got a three-year-old, a four-year-old, and a five-year-old at my house for a sleepover tonight... wish me luck. I am going to need it.
--Cori

No comments:

Post a Comment