The following survey is of much more value than one of interest, though it truly is of interest to see how various ones value their horses/mules/donkeys. Please answer each question.
1. If you were asked to place a daily monetary value on your personal, non-professional use enjoyment that you derive from your h/m/d's, what dollar figure would you provide? Be realistic, be honest, and give the question due consideration before you answer it.
Daily value: $ _____________
2. Check all that apply:
Is your enjoyment based on
handling your animals? _______
observing them? _______
riding them? _______
training them? _______
working them? _______
owning them for the enjoyment of
your children? _______
your grandchildren? _______
other people? _______
your self? _______
3. How long have you owned/enjoyed your animal(s)?
less than one year? _______ one to five years? _______
five to ten years? _______ ten or more years? _______
4. Do you ever consider your h/m/d's as your children? Yes_______ No _______
5. If they were taken away from you by death from an accident, could your h/m/d's ever be replaced by another one of like kind? Yes _______ No _______
6. Do you have any comments you would like to make? __________________________
Please provide your name, address, phone number. Why? This survey may help you in the future should you lose one of your animals. It will also help me because I lost two of mine.
Phone: __________________________ Signature: ______________________________________
Please make a copy of this for your records, and mail the original to:
Gregory Kuehmichel, The Mule Man
P.O. Box 761
Mineral Wells, TX 76068-0761
Your response is greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, google search my name (M. Jean Gregg) on the Internet, and then call me at 318-461-2074 (Temporary) 940-452-8167 (Permanent).
Thank you very much!