Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What Would Willie Do?




Last Friday, Davey and I, along with another couple, Ashley and Aaron, went to Columbia for Willie Nelson's Country Throwdown. What a good time!

We ate at 44 Stone, an English pub, for lunch. (Sooo yummy!) Then we headed out to Midway Expo Center for the show.

We saw all sorts of singer/songwriters, including Willie Nelson, Jamey Johnson and Brantley Gilbert. We did get rained on, and ended up getting cold and heading out a bit earlier than planned, but all together it was a great day.

Since this was on a Friday, I only had a four day work week last week...and since I am leaving for Wyoming today, I only had a three day work week this week. I am Wyoming bound in an half an hour and will be back next Monday. Yup, that means I only have a four day work week next week, too. I love June!

I will keep you posted on Jake Clark Days this week and will hopefully see some of you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment