Monday, September 21, 2009

I Promise, They Are On Their Way...

We have been getting a lot of calls this morning from people who usually have their magazines by now, but do not this month...I promise, they are on their way. We mailed on the Friday before Labor Day weekend, and I think that because of the holiday, they have been slightly delayed. 
The postal service says we need to allow 15-20 business days for our magazines to get to our subscribers...I am aware that is a really long time, but that is situation. If you still haven't received your magazine by the 25th, call the office and we will replace it for free. 

We are getting ready for the All-Star Mule and Donkey show  (www.allstarmuleanddonkeyshow.com) this weekend. I'm showing Hoosier in a few performance classes and am going to do the Extreme Mule Challenge that will be held on Friday...I won the non-pro division last year and got a very nifty halter Hoos wears. 
He is once again in new protective apparel. I found a "NFL Tough" sleazy at PFI, so we are currently testing this one out. It is purple, and he looks quite handsome in it.

There were two articles in the September issue that came from the author's blog. I thought I would post links to them, because they are both very interesting:
On page 10, the "Teamdonk" article, by Kristi Kingma: www.teamdonk.wordpress.com
On page 44, the "Big Horn or Bust?" article, by Lucky 6 Nellie: http://www.my-endurance.net/profiles/blog/list?user=37dntqh12i6o9
Does anyone else follow any interesting equine-related blogs?

I promise your magazines are on their way...hope to see everyone at the All-Star this weekend.
--Cori


No comments:

Post a Comment