Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Crossfit

So, I have been doing a crossfit class at my gym the last two weeks. I keep meaning to write down what we have been doing and how long it takes me, but I have no short-term memory so it hasn't gotten done yet. But, I just remembered, so I thought I would just put it here!

4/9/13
50 burpees
40 kettle bell swings
30 knees to chest
20 one leg squats
10 pull ups
x 1 round
time 12-something minutes

4/11/13 - I can't really remember what we did. I was extremely sore and I think my brain has blocked this night from my memory.
10 floor sweepers
power clean
bar bell press
time 20-something minutes

4/16/13
100-foot walking lunges
50 squats
25 back extentions
x 3 rounds
time 19-something minutes

Today is the first morning after a class that I haven't been so sore I cried getting out of bed (I am joking, kinda). I have a 10K on Saturday, so I am hoping my legs stay good.

No comments:

Post a Comment