Saturday, April 20, 2013

April 20

This morning was the Owensville Springfest 5K/10K. I ran a 10K and pr'd on my time, which is great, but I got lost so my official time is longer, because I basically ran another mile trying to get back to the park and finish line.
The race benefited the Wounded Warriors, so it went to a great cause and they raised about $800. It was a good morning all around, and I wasn't too upset about getting lost (once I made it back to the park!).
I guess I am an insane person, because I also went to my Crossfit class after lunch. The gym we usually use was closed, so we had to use the parking lot. We individually flipped a gigantic tractor tire 50 times, and I finished on 6:30-ish.
I think I will take the day off tomorrow ;)
Here is a cute picture of my sorrel team (lol). I ponied Hoosier off of Maggie yesterday. It was a little comical at first, but they figured it out. I know, Hoosier needs a haircut.

No comments:

Post a Comment