Monday, October 15, 2012

Facebook Changes...

Unless I pay to "promote posts," only about 10% of those people who have "Liked" Mules and More on Facebook will actually see our posts. 

So, the most common solution I have found to this issue is to go to our page and click "Add to Interests Lists," then create an interest list. This should make sure all of our posts show up in your newsfeed, instead of 10% of them. 


The sites I read said you should add any Page that you would like to stay updated on to your interest list to ensure you actually get to see what they post. 


Also, I have read that you can click "Include in Newsfeed" to do the same thing, but when I went to try it out, I couldn't really find anywhere that said that. So, I'm not completely sure about that. 


So, we will see how this all works out. 



No comments:

Post a Comment