Thursday, October 25, 2012

December

The November issues officially go in the mail today! There are a couple of things I really love in this issue. First, the cover story (along with the cover) is one of my favorite. I can't wait for everyone to see and read it. It might have been because it touched on a special memory with me, but I really enjoyed it. 

Second, the third annual Christmas gift guide is in the November issue! We moved it up from December to give everyone a little more time for shopping. Yes, I know it is really strange to think about Christmas when I rode my mule in a tank top yesterday and wore shorts to work - but it is coming! We have new products this year and I really think mule and donkey admirers are going to love them. 

The December deadline is next Thursday, November 1. Let us know if you would like to advertise - there is plenty of time to get everything in!  




Betty, Cole's young mule - Doesn't she have the cutest little mule profile?

No comments:

Post a Comment