Thursday, September 13, 2012

Playing Catch Up...

I woke up in the middle of the night last night absolutely convinced that I had forgotten to change the folio to "October 2012" on this month's issue. Yeah, it's been one of those weeks....
It turns out I did change it. So we are good there and I don't have to re-upload the entire magazine before they can go to blueline with it, which is a relief.
Lane and Brianna Demoss

Our group on a ride through BarOf's "forest." I do believe this was moments before we were nearly lost forever. We could hear the band playing at Buffalo Rock, but we could not re-find our trail OR make our way to the music. BUT we eventually made our way back to civilization. 



Cole and Brianna


Our whole group - excluding Cole and Brianna - on the top of the hill where they start the snowy river race. 

I have been so busy getting this issue together I hadn't even got to post my chuckwagon race pictures. I actually have been too busy to do a lot of things and have a list a half mile long to catch up with.

The deadline for the November issue is Monday, October 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment