Thursday, October 13, 2011

Recycle Owensville

Well, I am probably more excited about this than I should be. Owensville is going to have a recycle day on Saturday, which means I only have to drive my recycling a few miles (instead of almost 45 minutes)...so it will actually make it out of my garage! Yay!
I am going to sell my aluminum cans, too. And take that pile of stuff to the dump. And move the computer desk to the storage shed. And I am going to have my garage back!
Like I said, I am way more pumped for what basically amounts to cleaning than I should be. But it has been getting chilly in the mornings and it would be so nice to be able to park my car in there.

We just sent the November issue off to the printer.  That means we are officially working on December. Oh man, I don't even want to think about all that yet. But, I do love Halloween, and Thanksgiving, and Christmas...so I guess it's not too bad :)



No comments:

Post a Comment