Monday, October 3, 2011

Extreme Trail Challenge in Rolla, Mo.

My mom has some photos over on her blog of the Extreme Trail Challenge Camri, my dad and I attended this weekend in Rolla, Mo., hosted by the Rolla Saddle Club. Hoosier and I were the big winners, followed by Dad and Jessie in second and Dad and Jethro in fourth. Camri and Shedaisy placed third in the 12 and under division. It was a great way to spend a beautiful Saturday with our mules!

I might possibly have some videos to post from the challenge, but I'm not quite sure of their quality yet. Camri recorded one of them (of Jessie's run). Dad said he added commentary to my run, so I am sure it turned out great (especially since I momentarily forgot how to open a gate, lol).

http://pairadicemules.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment