Thursday, September 23, 2010

October 2010 Issues

"Time keeps on slippin'... into the future." - Seal or Steve Miller, depending on which song you are listening to.

We get the October issues tomorrow morning. We sent the mailing list earlier today. Which means, I know have to tell people that when they subscribe for the first time, their first issue will be the November issue, which goes in the mail October 25. .... When did this happen? How could I be talking about the November issue already? It was like 95 when I was riding a couple days ago...that is summer weather!
I guess Seal and Steve are right. Geez, it is depressing.

Camri has moved on to riding Shedaisy, my brother's old mule. They have gone on a couple of rides and are getting along swimmingly. Camri likes her beause "she is fast!" I think they will make a good team.

No comments:

Post a Comment