Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Thank you, Starbucks


Dear Starbucks,
As someone who is on a low-cal diet, I just wanted to thank you for your Caramel Frappuccino Light. Here is the description you have on your website (http://www.starbucks.com/menu/drinks/frappuccino-blended-beverages/caramel-frappuccino-light-blended-coffee):

"Sensible indulgence – chilled. This handcrafted coffee seems to break all the rules. A decadent blend of coffee, sweet caramel and ice, topped with a drizzle of caramel that shouts “Indulge yourself!” Yet, at just 130 calories and 1 gram of fat for a Tall (12 fl oz) serving, it’s a treat you can enjoy regularly."

Seriously. I had one of these last night, and it was the best thing ever. Now my only problem will be restraining myself from driving to you to buy one of these glasses of amazing-ness every day, as the closest one of you is a 45 minute drive and my budget is currently on a "diet" as well.

In closing, from the bottom of my frappe-deprived heart, thank you. You made my life thismuch better by existing.

A loyal Starbucks drinker,
Cori

No comments:

Post a Comment