Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Updates

We finally got the May issue done (one day past deadline). Ugh, it was one after another thing with this one. But it is gone now, and there is nothing more I can do, so good riddance, May Mules and More.


We celebrated Cam's fifth birthday this past week. She choose an "Alice in Wonderland" theme for her party. My mom and I baked "eat me" goodies (cookies, cupcakes, brownies, chocolate covered strawberries). My friend Amie painted faces and they played flamingo croquet. We had tiny "drink me" glasses. And there was A LOT of trampoline jumping. In attendance were two little girls from pre-school (Sami and Allie), Kacie, Cam's riding buddy, and her cousins Rylie, Myckena, and Callen. The rest of the friends/family were there, too. Rylie and Camri both donned costumes, which were extra-cute. It was a really nice way to spend a Sunday.

Now that I've got a little extra time, I'm hoping I can spend the next few days riding and working on web design. I've been slacking big-time in both of those fields. I got a little from both categories done today: Cam and I rode Hoos and Ellie Mae for a short trip around the farm, and I updated the classifieds, calendar of events, and picture page ads.

We love getting the new arrival photos of all those cute foals! Keep them coming! Same goes for photos of everyone out there enjoying this beautiful spring weather with their mules...
--Cori

No comments:

Post a Comment