Friday, January 22, 2010

Denver Stock Show Photos - Day 1

Here is a quick photo recap of today's events at the Denver Stock Show. I apologize if I got any mule and or rider's name wrong, all I had to go on was my notes from the announcer!
Grand Champion Halter Mule, Last Dance, shown by Mary Wasson and owned by Diane Smith (in front)
Reserve Grand Champion Halter Mule, Wild Bill, shown and owned by Amy McLean (behind)
Congrats!
Winner in the Donkey Cart ClassAn entry in the Donkey Costume Class
The mule and donkey show shares an arena with the Draft Horse show, and I thought this lady had a very pretty dress and horse...
Grand Champion Jack, owned by Curtis Imrie
Laurie Mueller, first place in Amatuer Showmanship
Check back tomorrow, I should have more to share!
--Cori







No comments:

Post a Comment