Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Denver Bound

The February issue of Mules and More, the Jack Edition, is now at the printers. Oh, wow, I am very glad that only happens once a year. I was starting to have dreams involving me Photoshop-ing donkey heads.
And now that that is out of the way, I can start thinking about my upcoming trip to Denver to attend the Denver Stock Show and see my best friend from college, Sarah! Camri reluctantly agreed to "let" me go, after much harsh questioning about why she couldn't come this trip (she had pre-school and dance). I am looking forward to getting out of Missouri for a few days, but it looks like I will be leaving the 50 degree weather we have been having here and trading it for snow. But I am still stoked.
I purchased my fat old mule a beautiful new pink blanket, but I haven't found time to brush the four inches of mud off of him so he can wear it. Looks like it will have to wait until I get back from Denver...
And because I am in such a great mood (and no longer stressing about whether or not I will get the magazine done before my flight leaves) here is an adorable video of a kitten getting tickled...Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Bmhjf0rKe8

--Cori



No comments:

Post a Comment