Monday, August 22, 2011

Cafe Press

So, I've been messing around a little recently, setting us up a Cafe Press site. I haven't yet figured out everything, so I am not going to add it to our website or put a link up on Facebook...but if you have a chance, check it out and let me know what you think.

It seems like the dark shirts cost more, and that more than one color of ink ups the price. I have just been looking at the tshirts, but there are thousands of products you can choose from to list in your store. The NASMA site has some good examples of that.

The only thing I am a little skeptical about is that, for example, if you are shopping on our website and have things in your cart, and then visit the Cafe Press site and find things you want to buy there, too, you will have to do two separate check outs. I don't know how I feel about that yet, and I don't know whether shoppers would like it.

It does have potential to be a good resource though! http://www.cafepress.com/mulesandmore


No comments:

Post a Comment