Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Uh Oh...

The Postal Service is once again talking about dropping their Saturday service. I hope they don't because that would mean four more days a month in which our magazines sit still during the mailing process:
Postal Problems: Cutbacks Imminent - ABC News

Since just thinking about that stresses me out, I decided to include something "Postal Service" related that makes me happy, a video from one of my favorite groups, The Postal Service. The vocalist, Ben Gibbard, is the vocalist for one of my other favorite groups, Death Cab for Cutie, who I've seen in concert numerous times. I have a huge crush on Ben, but he recently married one of my other favorite people, Zooey Daschanel, so I am OK with him being taken. Zooey was in Elf, one of my favorite movies. Also, on a kind of odd note, Zooey's sister, Emily, is the lead character in one of my favorite TV shows, Bones. I recently became borderline obsessed with that show. I even convinced Camri to watch it with me a few times. I think she should know that there are cool scientists out there.
The Postal Service - Such Great Heights:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EH-ltD8XJE4

No comments:

Post a Comment